The following classes are currently available:
- MOS Certification Class – This is a series of courses offered online to allow people to earn industry certification for Microsoft Office Applications. You may certify in one application or all four (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access). These applications are completed online, but do require a proctored exam for certification. The cost is $100 per application or you may purchase all four applications for $350 which includes all necessary materials and examination fee. Contact BOCES to register today. Click here for flyer.
Enroll by completing the Community Enrichment Registration for Adults and return it to BOCES.
- Beekeeping (Saturday, March 2, 2019) – Topics covered we will be:
- The environmental importance of bees
- The benefits of beekeeping for humans and bees
- Equipment required
- How and where to order your bees
- Setting up and monitoring the health of your new hive
- Organizing a support/mentoring group for newbees!
To register, please call or email BOCES Director, Linda Butler, by Wednesday, February 27, 2019.
Phone: 307-326-5271 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org