Free and Reduced Lunch Applications
- Households can apply or re-apply for free and reduced-price school meals for their students.
- Here are some things to keep in mind regarding applications:
- Unemployment compensation is considered income and must be reported on applications.
- Severance pay is considered income and must be reported
- The students’ free or reduced price meal status takes affect the day the application is received, applications and meal benefits cannot be post-dated.
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application