Skip to main content

Senior Year Info / Transcript Requests

Transcript Request

  • In order to receive your transcripts and sent to you must fill out this form and send it back to Mr. Ward. This is required by law. Or…..
  • You can also submit this fillable form and it will email directly Mr. Ward.
  • If you were a graduate in the year 2000 or earlier, you will need to contact the State Archives to get your transcripts.  The number is: 307-777-6423.
  • If you are having trouble with the form please contact Mr. Ward and I will contact you with the information needed.